How To Make Your Lipstick Stay Until The Final Kiss Of The Day
What you will need:
- 1. Foundation or concealer
- 2. Lip stick
- 3. Lip liner
- 4. Tissues (face blotting tissues are preferred)
- 5. Loose powder
- 6. Powder brush
- 7. Lip gloss (if you prefer)
- First step: Apply a foundation or concealer to the entire mouth.
- Second step: Apply a lip liner the exact color of your lipstick or the color of your natural lips.
- Third step: Apply lipstick to the entire mouth, blot with the tissue. Do not wipe. Reapply lipstick.
- Fourth step: Take tissue and hold over your lips. Take your powder brush and apply a thin coat of powder to your lips. Remove tissue and reapply your lipstick.
You can now add a lip gloss if you prefer. The lipstick will stay through the entire wedding and even up to that final kiss goodnight.
- Renae Simmons is with Beau Esperer -OnSite Professional Airbrush Makeup in Tallahassee, FL, and has been a WedPlan Member since Apr 2008.